220.127.116.11 is a fast and private way to browse the Internet. It is a public DNS resolver, but unlike most DNS resolvers, 18.104.22.168 is not selling user data to advertisers. The implementation of 22.214.171.124 makes it the fastest resolver out there.
Setting up 126.96.36.199 takes two minutes and requires no technical skill or special software. Even if you’re a computer novice below you will find an easy-to-follow setup guide. While these steps are for Ubuntu, most Linux distributions configure DNS settings through the Network Manager. Alternatively, your DNS settings can be specified in /etc/resolv.conf
- Click the Applications icon on the left menu bar.
- Click Settings, then Network.
- Find your internet connection on the right pane, then click the gear icon.
- Click the IPv4 or IPv6 tab to view your DNS settings.
- Set the “Automatic” toggle on the DNS entry to Off.
- Provide the 188.8.131.52 DNS addresses in the DNS entries field: 184.108.40.206
- For IPv6: 2606:4700:4700::1111,2606:4700:4700::1001
- Click Apply, then restart your browser.
- You’re all set! Your device now has faster, more private DNS servers
You can found more info about the 220.127.116.11 DNS service on the 18.104.22.168 homepage (https://22.214.171.124) or on the 126.96.36.199 info page from Cloudflare (https://www.cloudflare.com/learning/dns/what-is-188.8.131.52/)
Happy browsing 😛
2,042 total views, 2 views today